Modis is looking for a Graphic Designer in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Conceptualization and design of print and web projects.
- Operate on a variety of projects that integrate print and digital.
- Cooperate with designers with different backgrounds.
- Design sacrificial concepts to move the project forward, but also create hi-fidelity, production level work for both print and screen.
- Be an advocate of exceptional visual design.
- Aid clients empathize with users by creating deliverables that tell a compelling story.
- Minimum 3 years of graphic design experience across a variety of media (print and digital).
- Effective experience in InDesign, Illustrator (data-driven charts), Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, Outlook and Mac Environment.
- Proficient financial industry experience preferred.
- Solid data visualization skills.
- Proven experience creating infographics.
- An ability to shift mindset between projects quickly and seamlessly.
About Modis :
Modis exists to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive. A global leader in professional solutions for IT Engineering and Life Sciences.
All brand names and logos are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only
Copyright © Digital Marketing Community 2018