KUBRA is looking for a Senior iOS Developer in Arizona, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Associate in the full mobile application development lifecycle.
- Improve, test, and deploy user interface, service tier, and data tier components for complex mobile applications.
- Review, test, and maintain applications to meet requirements.
- Participate in the design of new functionality and expand existing functionality for iOS applications.
- Interact with clients and collaborate with project managers, developers, and UI/UX designers.
- May travel to visit clients throughout North America to deliver technical presentations and training.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience but a master’s degree would be even better.
- At least 5 years of app development experience.
- Deep knowledge of iOS (Objective-C or Swift) development.
- Effective experience in object-oriented programming principles.
- Solid knowledge of SOAP, REST and JSON service integration.
- Proficient experience writing web services or other server-side components.
- Proven experience in working in the utility or energy industry.
- Ability to translate graphical mock-ups to code would be nice.
About KUBRA :
KUBRA is a fast-growing and dynamic company offering customer experience management solutions to some of the largest utility, insurance and government entities across North America.
All brand names and logos are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only
Copyright © Digital Marketing Community 2018