Zaya Learning Labs is looking for a UI/UX (Front End) Developer in Mumbai Area, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve and implement new software programs while adhering to assigned milestones and deadlines.
- Track project management and software development lifecycles for development.
- Support and improve the performance of existing software on a regular basis.
- Clearly and regularly liaise with management and design team.
- Create and update software databases as and when needed.
- Examine and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Suggest improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Preferred).
- Minimum 2 years of professional software development experience.
- Effective experience in Android application development.
- Expert knowledge of UI frameworks/libraries – Angular, React etc.
- Deep knowledge of Google Suite (Office, Drive, Email, Hangouts etc.).
- Proven track record in using Project Management Softwares (JIRA, MSPS, PPM etc.).
- Proficient experience in designing and coding for education based systems with an understanding of interactions in learning based scenarios (Preferred).
- Demonstrated understanding of leading the development of complex and highly responsive mobile applications that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Solid knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis.
- Sound understanding of system and application performance limits and characteristics.
- Outstanding communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Wide knowledge of Android software design patterns, including ones needed to develop connected applications with high-performing UI.
- Great knowledge of memory management and multi-threading.
- Ability to translate concept designs into user interfaces on mobile devices.
About Zaya Learning Labs :
Zaya (www.zaya.in) is an education technology consulting firm focused on developing innovative solutions for the most challenging problems in learning and education.
All brand names and logos are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only
Copyright © Digital Marketing Community 2018