IDP Education is looking for an SEO Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Analyze and audit the company websites across the network and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the regional SEO and digital marketing teams and guide them to make a high impact on page changes to improve SEO outcomes.
- Develop best practices for implementing on-page initiatives such as (title, meta, canonical, languages and locations).
- Manage and improve (breadcrumbs, sitemaps, URL structure, structured data, rich snippets, featured snippets and AMP).
- Gather SEO on-page requirements share from regional teams and work with central marketing/technology team to have them implemented.
- Improve and grow website rankings in search engines.
- Drive growth in organic traffic and inquiries.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in the organic search space.
- Proficient understanding of technical SEO, mobile site, local business optimization and search engine ranking factors.
- Extensive experience in (off-page, on-page, content marketing and keyword research).
- Advanced working knowledge of using (Google Keyword Planner, Google search console, Google Trends and Google Analytics).
- Proficient working experience with relevant SEO tools required to execute a strategy using (aHrefs, SEMRush, AWRCloud and Screaming Frog).
- Intermediate knowledge of (HTML, CSS, XHTML and site architecture) is an advantage.
- Superior working skills in using (MS Excel).
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to work independently or as a team player.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
About IDP Education:
IDP Education is a world leader in international student placement services with a network of over 80 international student placement centers and a global presence in more than 30 countries.
All brand names and logos are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only
Copyright © Digital Marketing Community 2018