Monimedia is looking for a Social Media Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead the social media strategies for a portfolio of international clients.
- Design and implement social media strategies and actions plans.
- Perform social media campaigns including content strategy and production.
- Cooperate with production teams to execute creative ideas and concepts.
- Actively maintain social media channels on behalf of our clients.
- Build relevant and engaging content optimized for platforms and channels.
- Copy-write, translate, edit and proof-read all content across multiple channels.
- Oversee, measure and report the performance of social media campaigns.
- Able to plan and execute campaigns to increase engagement and followers.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, communications or equivalence.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in PR or an agency is preferable.
- Effective experience in China market is a must.
- Proficient experience in using Sprinklr, Wechat, Weibo, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Kakao and Naver.
- Familiarity with Google AdWords and/or Baidu is a definite advantage.
- Deep knowledge of MS Office, AI and Photoshop is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in working with international brands.
- Extensive experience in writing social media post in both English and Chinese.
- Expert understanding of customer behavior in multiples markets.
- Strong experience in copywriting in English, traditional and simplified Chinese is a must.
- Solid command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Problem-solving, pro-active and creative minded.
- Great ability to work under pressure and able to make a decision.
- High ability to drive creative thinking process.
Monimedia is an award-winning, digital commerce experience agency, providing e-commerce management consultancy and digital services for brands and retailers in Asia since 2004.
All brand names and logos are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only
Copyright © Digital Marketing Community 2018