Travelaer is looking for a Mobile Application Developer in Marseille, France. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Kickstart the mobile application architecture and set up the delivery pipeline.
- Associate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- Enhance code reuse from our existing React.js web UI components.
- Performance analysis and optimization.
- Run a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Stay up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms.
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of experience, building and deploying native iOS or Android app using a cross-platform framework.
- Effective experience moving an app from concept to shipping live to the store.
- Proficient experience in an Agile environment.
- Strong UI experience skills.
- Expert knowledge of using Ionic Framework or React Native.
- Familiarity with Rest/JSON/XML web services.
- Expert knowledge of the travel industry, especially airline reservation, pricing and/or departure control.
- High interest in the field of web, technology, mobile, usability and design.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Sound focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Fluent in English.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
About Travelaer :
Travelaer is an e-commerce software company that enables Airline partners to increase sales and customer loyalty through a differentiated customer experience across all phases of travel.
All brand names and logos are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only
Copyright © Digital Marketing Community 2018