Travelaer is looking for a UX Designer in Région de Nice, France. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Involve in all parts of the design process: user research, concept development, prototyping, working with developers, and design wireframes and prototypes, think beyond screen UI.
- Focus on a range of large-scale and complex challenges.
- Key activities include structured thinking to inform information architectures and other conceptual frameworks.
- Cooperate with more senior UX designers, helping them on specific projects integrating interaction design into products, services, experiences, spaces, and brands.
- Improve elegant and effective user experiences.
- Develop your skills and share your knowledge and expertise within the team.
- Expert knowledge in UX design and the first experience of user interface design experience (web, desktop, mobile).
- Deep knowledge of user interface design processes and methodologies (Material design, Android, iOS).
- Effective experience in Agile/lean UX fundamentals.
- Familiarity with delivering all aspects of design — from concept to execution.
- Strong communication skills and team spirit.
- English is mandatory, any other language is a plus (like Mandarin).
- Knowledge or at least interested by travel industry.
About Travelaer :
Travelaer is an e-commerce software company that enables Airline partners to increase sales and customer loyalty through a differentiated customer experience across all phases of travel.
All brand names and logos are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only
Copyright © Digital Marketing Community 2018