RJC Engineers is looking for a Network Support Specialist in British Columbia, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Expand and maintain network systems and servers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues.
- Assist support staff in the Victoria office (40+ employees).
- Provide additional remote support to approximately 500 employees in other offices across Canada.
- Create workstation and user orientation.
- Maintain computer hardware.
- Liaise with managers and staff to understand business needs, promote utilization of systems and achieve adherence to standards.
- Diploma or degree in IT-related studies from an accredited college or university.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Effective experience supporting CAD or engineering software.
- Familiarity with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
- Proficient experience in back-end Microsoft software, e.g. Skype-for-Business, Exchange, HyperV, Systems Center, MS CRM, MS SQL and SharePoint.
- Deep knowledge of active directory and networking.
- Expert knowledge of MCSE, A+, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in backup and imaging procedures and tools.
- Self-starter that works efficiently as part of a team and independently.
- Solid problem-solving ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive and respectful attitude.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of business personnel and build strong working relationships.
About RJC Engineers:
RJC has emerged as the largest independent and Canadian-owned engineering firm in the industry, specializing in structural engineering, restoration, building science and parking planning services.
All brand names and logos are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only
Copyright © Digital Marketing Community 2018