ELMO Cloud HR & Payroll is looking for a PHP Developer in New South Wales, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Understood functional specifications and provide technical specifications.
- Participate in technical solutions as part of the SCRUM team.
- Produce, examine and deliver well designed technical solutions in clean and maintainable code.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core software product to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Improve and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Track industry best practices.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree with a concentration in information technology, computer engineering and computer science.
- At least 3 years experience in related field.
- Minimum 2 years work PHP Development experience.
- Effective experience of agile/scrum methodology.
- Proven track record in OO programming and MVC frameworks.
- Familiarity with a LAMP environment.
- Proficient experience with building complex CMS.
- Deep knowledge of frontend development, including Angular and/or React.
- Strong skills in AWS and/or Google Cloud.
- Solid decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding developed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
About ELMO Cloud HR & Payroll :
Founded in 2002, ELMO (ASX:ELO) is the leading cloud-based, integrated HR and payroll software company in Australia and New Zealand, and is the fastest growing HR Tech company in the region.
All brand names and logos are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only
Copyright © Digital Marketing Community 2018