ION is looking for a WordPress Developer in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve, deploy and maintain WordPress site.
- Design templates and style sheets, as well as custom plugins and themes.
- Cooperate with the development, content, visual design, and marketing teams.
- Produce front-end visual design and development of digital marketing communications, including full websites and microsites, landing pages, emails, and other initiatives as needed.
- Promote, test and troubleshoot across multiple browsers, platforms and devices, including tablets and smartphones, to support a consistent and positive customer experience.
- Search concepts, perform task and user analysis and assist with user acceptance testing.
- Study new technologies and tools for effective integration across various platforms.
- Execute web applications security measures.
- Maximize data management and coordinate the flow of data between various internal and external teams.
- API integration.
- At least 5 years of experience as a web designer.
- Expert Back End knowledge of creating custom WordPress plugins, themes, working with WordPress hooks and filters etc.
- Wide knowledge of building websites based on PSD mockups.
- Effective experience in online usability, accessibility, and web analytics.
- Proficient experience in development languages such as PHP, ASP.NET, Java or Python.
- Sound experience in CRM or Marketing Automation systems (i.e. Salesforce, Eloqua, etc.).
- Demonstrated understanding of software versioning and revision control systems such as Subversion or Git.
- Outstanding skills in dealing with Docker preferred.
- Deep knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Familiarity with Web Analytics platforms, Google Tag Manager.
- Solid creative portfolio of website and interactive design samples.
- Proven track record in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, planning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills.
About ION :
ION is visionary innovators who are delivering mission-critical trading and workflow automation software to financial institutions, corporations, central banks, and governments.