Protos Sofware is looking for a Web Developer in Mumbai, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve high-end web applications in PHP, MY SQL and AJAX.
- Support the development based on the client requirements.
- Responsible for primary duties include the design and development of projects.
- Define and estimate technical solutions, document technical approach options and recommendations.
- Produce technical leadership and support to other decision support team members
- Understood the software development Lifecycle.
- Maintain interface usability standards.
- Promote plug-in detection standards based on minimum requirements data.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, software engineering, web development, programming or other subjects.
- More specific Diploma, degree or certificate in web development, multimedia design, web design and web content management.
- Effective experience in PHP web development, graphics and software programming
- Strong skills in dealing with customization of themes, installing plugins, modules, and components based on requirements.
- Proficient experience in scripting dynamic pages using PHP,AJAX.
- Proven track record in AJAX and OS commerce and tools like Open Cart, Magneto, Joomla, Drupal, Word press, Zend, Codeigniter and jquery etc.
- Expert knowledge of WEB 2.0 and web services would be preferred.
- Deep knowledge of international web standards and protocols.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology.
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task.
About Protos Sofware :
Protos is an IT software and services company with a breadth of expertise and knowledge in a wide array of areas including web application, mobility solutions and digital marketing. Protos is fast establishing itself as one among the top outsourcing service providers in the Indian market and overseas, with over 6+ years of multi-year IT management contracts under its belt.