Conversant is looking for a Web Developer in Illinois, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve, test, document, and deploy web-based tools using cutting-edge technologies (40%).
- Support and enhance existing software solutions(40%).
- Operate with platform and development teams to identify product enhancements (10%).
- Gather, define, and document project scope and requirements (10%).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in developing and successfully deploying software programs and applications.
- Effective experience working with a PHP framework (Laravel, Codeigniter, CakePHP).
- Familiarity with building or working with APIs.
- Proven track record in working with Version Control Systems (VCS – Git, SVN).
- Demonstrated understanding of HTTP, XML, JSON and web technologies.
- Expert knowledge of a web server (Apache, NGINX, etc.).
- Sound understanding of object oriented methodology (OOP).
- Wide knowledge of databases and SQL (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MYSQL).
- Great experience working in Linux environments (CentOS, Ubuntu).
- Outstanding working knowledge of a scripting language (Bash, Python, Perl).
- Deep knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and a self-starter.
- Solid troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to work across a broad range of products and environments.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously.
Conversant LLC is a leader in personalized digital marketing, transforming the industry through cutting-edge technology, bold creative and a staggering amount of data.