Streit Group is looking for a Web Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop and maintain company websites and microsites.
- Design and execute bulletproof, maintainable code solutions.
- Cooperate with cross-functional teams including designers, sales and marketing to the concept, scope, design, build and ship new mobile products and features.
- Test, refine and improve mobile app code, functionality and product offerings.
- At least 4 years of proven working experience in a rapid web development environment.
- Published at least one great business, corporate or productivity mobile application available on the App Store/Play Store.
- Effective understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Expert knowledge of device level data protection and encryption.
- Extensive experience with navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
- Advanced experience with the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member in a fast-moving environment.
About Streit Group:
Streit Group is one of the world’s leading, privately owned armored vehicles manufacturers with 12 state-of-the-art production facilities and 25 offices worldwide with more than twenty-three years of war zone experience made Streit Group one of the most trusted and reliable suppliers of armored vehicles.