8×8 is looking for a UX Designer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Help teams focus on key challenges turning research into meaningful insights.
- Cooperate closely with product teams to help establish clear vision and direction.
- Seek rapid user validation through low-fi prototypes.
- Support product and engineering teams throughout the design and implementation processes with UX and UI design deliverables (user-flows, IA, wireframes, prototypes, hi-fi mockups and detailed interactions).
- Refine and improve the usability of solutions through testing, analysis and iteration.
- Build and contribute to reusable design patterns and libraries across products/company.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the same role.
- Proven experience in a similar UX product design role.
- Effective working knowledge of wireframing and prototyping software such as (Axure, InVision and Framer).
- Extensive experience in both web and mobile platforms with a good understanding of their technological limitations.
- Deep understanding of software as a service (SaaS) market and application delivery with proven experience.
- Proficient experience in using visual design software such as (Sketch and Photoshop).
- Strong knowledge of working with product teams and engineers within an agile framework environment.
- Ability to communicate design ideas via user journeys, process flows, interactive prototypes, wireframes and other UX deliverables with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to work independently or as a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
8×8 is an award-winning hosted VoIP solution from 8×8 deliver mobile, flexible, affordable, cloud-based communications, helping clients to serve customers anytime, anywhere.