Structo 3D is looking for a UI/UX Designer in Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of all software that Structo develops.
- Turn business requirements into use cases and high-level customer experience requirements.
- Improve conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes.
- Head Structo’s visual design at all customer touchpoints covering software and hardware.
- Draft out customer journey throughout all touchpoints and ensure that it is optimized and consistent with brand requirements.
- Plan marketing collaterals such as brochures, posters, trade show booths, labels, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in visual, interaction design, sketching, story-boarding, wire-framing, prototyping and UX conceptual designs.
- Effective experience in graphics or media design, user experience or related arts degree or an equivalent experience in the field.
- Proficient experience in creating impressive design languages (including iconography, typography, color schemes, shapes, spaces, texture, and dynamic effects and motion).
- Proven track record in digital product UI.
- Proficient experience in print and digital design production a plus.
- Deep knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Demonstrated experiences in Adobe CC products for 2D design, 2D animation and motion design (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Expert knowledge of hardware UX is a bonus.
About Structo 3D :
Structo is a Singapore-based dental 3D printing solutions provider. It designs, develops and builds 3D printers tailored for dental applications using our unique proprietary MSLA technology.