Pierry is looking for a UI/UX Designer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Conduct concept, usability testing and gather feedback.
- Build and present personas through user research and data.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop and improve wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems such as (usability and findability).
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, computer science or a related field.
- At least 3 years of proven working experience in the same role.
- Proven track record of producing effective and attractive digital solutions within a timeframe.
- Extensive experience with interaction design and information architecture.
- Proficient working knowledge of using design tools such as (UXPin, Balsamiq, Sketch and Adobe CS).
- Creative and capable skills in designing web-based interfaces, from concept to completion.
- Strong analytical mind and decision making skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a part of a larger team in a fast-paced environment.
Pierry is a Salesforce platinum consulting partner and a full-service digital marketing agency that trademarked the marketing as a service approach, a process which combines strategy, technology, digital marketing best practice and creative to produce targeted, data-driven initiatives that align with business objectives, drive engagement and impact ROI.