Excella is looking for a UI/UX Designer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Identify user behaviors through contextual research, interviews, focus groups and facilitation.
- Collect and analyze large data sets for patterns.
- Build and implement usability tests.
- Create and care for usable content through content audits, reviews and governance.
- Establish the structure of a website or application by designing content layouts and navigation.
- Design user flows and human-computer interactions.
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, style guides and specifications.
- Determine use cases and user interaction to design solutions to support business objectives.
- Carry wireframes to the delivery of final high fidelity UI mockups.
- Develop and improve through low fidelity and high fidelity prototypes.
- Design and recommend visual styles and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in library sciences, human-computer interaction, information Systems or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the same role.
- Proficient experience in using (Balsamiq, Axure, Omnigraffle and Sketch).
- Effective experience in creating micro-interactions and animations.
- Expert understanding of using (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical aptitude with the ability to structure complex or undefined business problems.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
Excella is an Agile technology firm helping Washington, DC’s leading organizations realize their future through the power of technology with a community of experts, problem solvers, collaborators, teachers and leaders, creative minds and analytical thinkers.