AirDNA is looking for a UI/UX Designer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Support and participate in every stage of product user experience lifecycle, including product, feature ideation /definition, user research, rapid prototyping, UI design and testing.
- Develop and improve test plans to measure usability and gather user feedback.
- Cooperate with product management, developers and engineers to solve design problems and create flexible, intuitive and scalable UI and UX solutions for the core products.
- Perform and provide wireframes, storyboards, user flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate initial interaction and design ideas.
- Develop UI mockups and functional prototypes in low and high fidelity that clearly illustrate product experience and maintain company brand/voice.
- Contribute to establishing strong design culture and adherence to best practices and standards, with a keen awareness of trends and innovations within the short-term rental industry.
- Minimum 4 years of UX or interaction design experience.
- Extensive experience with responsive web design and frameworks such as (Bootstrap).
- Deep understanding of communicating stories with data and designing data-centric products.
- Proficient working knowledge of (HTML/CSS).
- Expert experience with (typography, color, layout with a general awareness of materials/textures).
- Advanced working skills in creating (wireframes, storyboards, user flows, personas and sitemaps).
- Ability to quickly prototype dynamic mid/high-fidelity mockups and functional interaction models.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under pressure to meet deadlines successfully.
AirDNA is a technology startup revolutionizing the vacation rental industry established itself as the leading provider of data and analytics for the $140 billion dollar industry.