Demonware is looking for a UI Developer in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with the product owner and UX designer to research, guide, and execute frontend architecture changes.
- Serve with the development teams to gather information about system APIs and help shape the data that is available for UI consumption.
- Create reusable React components with modular CSS, manage data on the client with Redux, and test everything with Jest.
- Refactor or improve existing code.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or equivalent subject).
- At least 3 years front-end development experience and at least 1 year of React development experience on production systems.
- Effective experience working closely with key stakeholders across the engineering team, including Architects, Product Owners and UX designers.
- Proficient experience building user interfaces with React frameworks.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and scrum.
- Proven track record in git source code control, code review tools, etc.
- Sound automated testing skills, and a solid understanding of continuous integration practices
- Expert knowledge of Python and delivering code in a controlled environment and adhering to appropriate configuration management process.
- Deep knowledge of container technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker.
Demonware is an industry leading software development company specializing in creating networking software and services for computer game development.