CTI Digital is looking for a Technical SEO Specialist in Manchester, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Creat great working relationships with clients, in order to create SEO and content strategies that deliver tangible and stable results for clients’ KPI’s.
- Be comfortable explaining SEO best practice and strategy, in a simple, non-technical way to a variety of audiences.
- Operate within the digital marketing team, collaborating with Content Executives, as well as Drupal, Magento and Umbraco Developers, and report to account managers for client deliverables.
- Liaise with the value of content marketing, supporting proposals and pitches for business development.
- Aid to continually improve the SEO service offering for the agency.
- Conduct technical SEO tasks: assisting with site migrations, identifying and diagnosing issues, assessing the impact of algorithmic changes, advising on mobile-first, local SEO, site speed, XML sitemaps and robots.txt files.
- Effective experience in both planning and managing content production.
- Proven record in the analysis and reporting of SEO data, using tools including Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio and Hotjar.
- Expert knowledge of the use of SEO management tools, such as SEMRush, Majestic SEO & ahrefs.
- Proficient experience in delivering SEO results for customers, with demonstrable ROI from past projects.
- The ability to work productively within a team, across different disciplines.
- Able to translate content audits and keyword research into actionable and priority insights.
About CTI Digital:
CTI Digital is a part of global marketing services provider Paperhat Group, and one of the UK’s leading full-service digital agencies with a growing team of over 60 talented and creative individuals.