Spring Professional is looking for a Software Engineer (Java) in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve, test, deploy, and maintain business applications and systems integrations required for the operation.
- Assure best practices are used throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Actively join in all aspects of the software development process.
- Cooperate with other software engineers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web-based business applications built on Java technologies.
- Associate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Deploy systems for production and provide post-implementation support.
- Examine and resolve technical and application problems.
- Produce maintenance support to customers by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings during or after working hours when necessary.
- Understood the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pinpoint problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
- Evaluate opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in systems analysis, design and programming.
- Effective experience developing a web application, web forms and enterprise workflows.
- Expert knowledge of model view controller (MVC) architecture.
- Deep knowledge of RESTful API architecture.
- Familiarity with Java/J2EE (JDBC Programming, Spring Framework, SOAP, Web Services, Java Struts, Hibernate framework).
- Strong skills in Freemarker Template, JSP, JSF, HTML5, CSS, JQuery and Ajax.
- Demonstrated understanding of Tomcat, Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Fluent speaking and writing in English and Chinese language is a MUST for business communication needs.
About Spring Professional:
Spring Professional is an international recruitment firm specializing in IT, engineering, finance and accounting, financial services, property and construction, supply chain and logistics, corporate functions, life sciences and sales and marketing.