Software Placements is looking for a Software Engineer in Limerick, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Recognize, propose, and implement solutions to challenges facing our customers worldwide.
- Cooperate with leaders in the e-commerce industry, including Amazon, eBay, Google, Alibaba, and more.
- Own one or more core components of our client’s platform, including software design, implementation, testing, rollout, and devops.
- Associate in a fast-paced agile development team building software as a service (SaaS) applications with potential for leadership roles.
- Cooperate among a small, 5-8-person agile team with ownership of a core component of our client’s platform.
- Create and build software that scales across hundreds of servers and thousands of customers with very high throughput.
- Operate with a team of peers who are smart, professional, and share a passion for creating great software.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a closely-related field.
- At least 6 years of experience developing commercial software.
- Effective experience developing web applications, working with databases, and consuming APIs.
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant software development tools including version control, build processes, debuggers, and test frameworks.
- Familiarity with Microsoft .NET programming technologies such as C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Proficient experience with cloud computing infrastructures such as AWS or Azure.
- Expert knowledge of DevOps concepts including production monitoring, distributed systems, continuous integration systems, load-balanced architectures, or containers.
- Deep knowledge of creating software that scales to dozens or hundreds of servers in a distributed, fault tolerant manner.
- Strong skills in both SQL (relational) and well as no-SQL (document) data storage technologies.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Multi-threading experience.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Great ability to design and deliver practical minimum viable products.
About Software Placements:
Software Placements is a boutique indigenous Irish IT and Semiconductor recruitment company. It is a company who prides itself on its quality of service, experience and market knowledge of its consultants.