Protingent is looking for a Software Engineer in Bellevue, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and deliver custom-made industry-specific demos for new prospects and clients.
- Design powerful POCs (Proof Of Concepts) for prospects and customers.
- Be an evangelist for client’ s automation tools by identifying customer needs and showcasing the best solution.
- Develop solutions for different industry landscapes.
- Study the benefits of new exciting technologies and how to integrate with our client’ s technologies.
- Improve automation robots for industry-specific usage.
- Collect project requirements for integration with various partner products.
- Promote workflows and projects for specific use cases by integrating with different application and products.
- Operate closely with the product team at the improvement of the core functionalities and adding external technologies to client’ s ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- At least 3 years experience in programming .NET (C# or VB), Java + node based programming perfect match).
- Effective experience in application or implementation domain is a must.
- Proficient experience in working on different types of servers (IIS, Apache, Linux, different types of a cloud environment, SAP servers, database servers) is a plus.
- Proven track record in industry-specific tools and applications is a plus.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory (fluency in any other languages is a plus).
Protingent, Inc. is a niche staffing firm providing rewarding and exciting work opportunities for Engineering and IT candidates, and specialized, highly-skilled technology professionals to companies nationwide.