Mirum Shopper is looking for a Social Media Supervisor in Chicago, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Supervise influencer marketing strategy, planning and execution within assigned CBT and directly supervising a team of social managers and coordinators.
- Cooperate with marketing services, creative and interactive departments on identifying key audiences and channels, market-specific value propositions, key messages and account planning.
- Conduct industry research and reporting, Develop key KPIs and model for program evaluation.
- Maintain and update department calendar(s), resourcing and scope planning.
- Accountable for campaign budgets, promotions, media and overall successes (based upon clearly defined and adhered-to KPIs).
- Manage media innovation, reaching audiences through mobile, games and other social channels to drive brand affinity.
- Produce guidance and approvals on all media plans and briefs, white papers and presentations.
- Collaborate with account executives and senior staff on new business pitches.
- Serve as an expert on all things social media for the agency.
- Support awareness of social technology and related trends.
- Aid recruit, train and provide one-to-one, ongoing career counseling and mentorship to social media marketing managers, coordinators and interns.
- Heat the management and reconciliation to ensure that media partners are compensated accordingly.
- Associate with the social media, marketing services and creative teams to ensure fluid communications.
- Lead multiple deadlines and troubleshoot problems in real time and refining processes in real time to ensure they do not occur again in the future.
- Present the valuable program recaps to clients, outlining key campaign successes and recommendations.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in social media, digital media planning and/or marketing.
- Effective success in managing social media campaigns for CPG and retail clients.
- Proficient knowledge of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and others.
- Proven experience in shopper marketing preferred, but not required.
- Wide knowledge and experience using and building social media listening tools and measurement tools to determine appropriate messaging and opportunities for clients.
- Deep experience to develop social media and retail influencer outreach plans for clients that include goals, specific campaign strategies, recommended tools, budgets and timelines.
- Familiarity with social media and online tools and professionally engaged in social networks, digital media, online forums and blogging.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital and social analytics and how to measure success.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Solid writing and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively on the telephone, in person and in writing a must.
- High ability to lead teams (direct management experience a must, matrixed and cross-functionally, a plus).
About Mirum Shopper:
Mirum Shopper is a digital shopper marketing agency that turns shoppers into buyers by creating and connecting custom content to drive sales through retail partners. It creates experiences that shoppers want and brands and retailers need. It is for those who embrace the transformative power of digital.