Global Blue is looking for a Social Media Strategy in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve a global social media strategy across English social platforms for Global Blue and SHOP channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Design and execute a content calendar for English social media channels.
- Build and sharing daily content that engages followers, drives traffic to the website and builds the Global Blue/ SHOP brand internationally.
- Promote and implement regular influencer marketing campaigns, often with globally recognized luxury and fashion brands.
- Plan on brand and innovative campaigns that continue to engage the brand’s audience across social channels.
- Create on our extensive stable of international influencers.
- Communicate with Chinese and Russian social strategy manager.
- Accelerate follower growth and engagement across all social platforms.
- Devise and execute paid campaigns, on behalf of Global Blue partner brands, in order to drive traffic and increase following.
- Analyze social media metrics across all platform and creating reports.
- Run a social listening report for management.
- Cooperate with Global Blue internal stakeholders worldwide.
- Direct the customer service team on communications with the clients.
- Lead the full circle of social media production across all channels.
- Oversee, analyze and set benchmarks for the effectiveness of the different media outputs.
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in media or journalism.
- At least 3 years experience in a social and digital environment at a national or international publication or luxury brand.
- Effective experience in accelerated growth and successful management of social media for an international audience.
- Expert knowledge of Social Listening platforms.
- Demonstrated understanding of social media metrics and benchmarks and ability to prove the results and strategy with quantifiable statics.
- Familiarity with building partnerships with key fashion and luxury organizations.
- Proven track record in managing budgets.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Sound numerical skills.
- Bilingual candidates preferred.
- Quick learner and ability to think outside of the box.
- Ability to analyze social media metrics and set challenging goals.
- Ability to work autonomously towards assigned objectives.
- Ability to meet multiple tight deadlines across a number of channels.
About Global Blue :
Global Blue pioneered the Tax-Free Shopping (TFS) industry some 40 years ago with clear goals: create value for retailers and give the best shopping experience to tourists, while supporting Authorities enhance their country as an attractive tourism and shopping destination.