GuestHouser is looking for a Social Media Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Perform and present clear reporting on tactics, results and conversion/performance metrics.
- Create appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to aggressively scale paid media campaigns on (Facebook and Instagram).
- Strategically craft paid (Facebook) audience targets using custom audiences, retargeting and psychographic characteristics.
- Use data from (Facebook) as well as our internal multi-touch attribution tools to expand, evolve, and optimize paid social media campaigns.
- Analyze data to maintain and forecast monthly budget and ROI figures and to provide key insights and recommendations on campaign performance.
- Build ads using (Facebook Power Editor) and other social channel advertising platforms.
- Clearly develop, outline, and plan strategic ad campaigns to achieve clearly defined objectives.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in managing (Facebook Ads).
- Proficient experience with (Facebook’s Ads Manager and/or Power Editor).
- Effective working experience with A/B testing tools and methods to prove statistical significance between ad and target market variations.
- Advanced understanding of analytics and reporting tools such as (Google Analytics or other analytics software).
- Expert knowledge of managing (LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads and Pinterest Ads) is a huge plus.
- Deep experience in editing using (Excel) for data analysis and manipulation (pivot tables and modeling).
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
GuestHouser is a platform that promotes a deeper and more genuine aspect of travel by connecting travelers with local owners of accommodations, thereby delivering extraordinary travel experiences.