Quantitative Systems is looking for a Social Media Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead and manage B2C Facebook marketing including writing ad copy, launching and optimizing campaigns to meet and exceed traffic, revenue and profitability goals.
- Perform daily and weekly digital optimization exercises that include bid management and ad creative testing.
- Create, implement and iterate on Facebook ads in order to continually improve key metrics (clicks, leads and conversions) across campaigns.
- Stay up to date on competitive trends and provide recommendations based on market conditions specific to ad copy, quality content, and beta usage.
- Support in marketing projects that include marketing channels outside of the digital space.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in the same role or a related field.
- Effective experience with social media networks including but not limited to (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest).
- Proficient working knowledge of using multiple social media reporting and analytics tools
- Advanced experience in using (MS Excel).
- Expert understanding of working with large datasets quickly, accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to write compelling ad copy that fuels conversions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
About Quantitative Systems:
Quantitative Systems is an executive technology search firm that focuses on finding the best technical talents focusing resources on finding the most talented software engineers in the world across multiple industries.