Diversify Offshore Staffing Solutions is looking for a Social Media Moderator in Manila, Philippines. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Work as the main link between the client’s customers and their management team.
- Lead and respond to all inquiries and resolve concerns or complaints made through emails, posts on forums and websites, including all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and other Social Media platforms).
- Own the responses to all EDM’s and reviews using templates or specific responses, and filter through any unsubscribe requests.
- Communicate with customers on behalf of the client and be the voice of the business to help maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Produce accurate and timely information to all customers.
- Transform disgruntled customers into brand champions and ultimately improve their overall service experience.
- Recognize any potential issues that may result in negative brand exposure for the client and bringing these to the attention of management.
- Delete any post that contains bad language, is considered racist, sexist or other offensive content, and any link to external pages to protect users from viruses.
- Report any links to pornography and block any user that is regularly posting porn.
- Send email reports and feedback regularly as part of the daily task.
- Promote leads by gaining all missing information to make up a lead and push through derived leads into HQ through the websites.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, mass communication or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-year relevant working experience either as a full-time or freelance copywriter.
- Expert knowledge in social media management, specifically on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of deadlines and plans accordingly to meet them.
- Proven track record in being able to adapt quickly to unscheduled work and impromptu projects.
- Strong observer that understands the best ideas can come from anywhere (out of the office), at any moment (off the clock) and is always on the lookout for inspiration.
- Strong command of the English language both written and oral with a knack for sentence structure and grammar.
- Solid grasp of marketing and branding concepts.
- Sound writing and presentation skills and understanding of the art of advertising.
- Be a team player comfortable in a collaborative environment and always eager to share and refine ideas.
- Receptive to constructive feedback and understands that revision is an essential part of the creative process.
- Is passionate and original.
- Able to demonstrate effective time management skills to handle and prioritize multiple projects regardless of the inevitable changing scope, timelines, goals & deliverables.
About Diversify Offshore Staffing Solutions:
Diversify OSS is an Australian owned company providing businesses with successful extended or offshore workforce solutions in the Philippines. The Philippines is a competitive labor market with high demand for skilled workers in most fields.