Point Of View is looking for a Social Media Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Plan and implement social media strategy.
- Manage and create social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- cooperate with other marketing branches to integrate different activities.
- Analyze and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies.
- Report on effectiveness of campaigns.
- Monitor social space for the brand and related topics and conversations.
- Generate editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or communications.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in social media manager role with complete responsibility for all aspects of a company’s social media program.
- Advanced experience of all major social media platforms and being an active and engaged social media user.
- Proficient understanding of using (Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Hootsuite or similar tools).
- Expert working knowledge of using social media analytics tools.
- Extensive experience with executing (Facebook advertising campaigns).
- Strong level of content writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Deep experience with creating reports in Excel on results from social media campaigns.
- Solid ability to creatively and positively engage with consumers through social media.
About Point Of View:
Point of View is a one-stop shop specialized in branding and communications offering fully integrated solutions serving several countries in the region.