IG Group is looking for a Social Media Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Build and implement a clear social media strategy for IG.
- Lead IG’s UK social media channels.
- Head IG’s global social media account architecture, making sure that we are present in spaces where prospects and clients would interact with the brand.
- Drive the global development and delivery of social media content and campaigns
- Line management of a social media executive, ensuring their output is delivered to a high level.
- Proactively study the products we offer, our industry and competitors.
- Produce regular reporting on social media performance, using data to optimize activity and enhance results.
- Oversee brand reputation on social media.
- Operate with stakeholders across marketing, websites, customer service, compliance, dealing, client content, HR, PR, SEO and IT.
- Cooperate with the paid social media team to ensure effective integration of paid and organic social activity.
- Draft social media posts as necessary.
- Support relationships with Nadex and DailyFX social media specialists for knowledge sharing.
- Minimum 2 years social media experience, ideally in the financial industry.
- A solid social media manager, with ideas to burn and the drive to see them through.
- A passionate self-starter, with an interest in the world of finance.
- A delivery-conscious and resilient hard worker.
- A digital thinker, with a passion for keeping abreast of new trends, technologies and techniques.
- Strong collaborator, confident working with cross-functional, international teams.
- An organized professional, able to work in a fast-paced regulated environment with conflicting deadlines and priorities.
About IG Group:
With offices in 14 countries and over 1000 staff, it’s a global leader in online trading. Through its range of award-winning platforms and apps, it provides its clients with fast and flexible access to over 10,000 financial markets – including indices, shares, forex and commodities.