Circulate (IRL) is looking for a Social Media Executive in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design, source and develop content for brands and personalities, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and more.
- Direct the workflow at a high pressure, fast moving, and target driven environment.
- Supervise copy and content creation across all social platforms.
- Cooperate with project and design team when necessary for online content creation.
- Collect social media data and analytics to provide concise reports, and evaluate performance.
- Create social content to establish and keep up with the latest trends.
- Minimum 1- year experience in an agency running social accounts on (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram).
- Deep knowledge of social media, in all forms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and YouTube).
- Effective experience to identify attributes that makes content shareable, and the traits that make it better suited to a certain platform.
- Proficient experience to measure the impact of content and drive improvements based on results.
- Familiarity with native and 3rd party analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics among others.
- Ability to plan, create and implement social media content with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to identify things people want to share, alongside, the ability to find clever, funny, and unique angles on them.
- Ability to think creatively and quickly.
About Circulate (IRL):
Circulate creative marketing agency with a specialism in digital, purpose-built to serve the needs of innovative artists and brands. It helps its clients to reach out and build strong connections with their fans as well as establishing a vibrant community of followers around them.