QS Quacquarelli Symonds is looking for a Social Media Executive In UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Collaborate with the social team to create a social media strategy to increase organic traffic and convert visitors into users.
- Perform and present a wide range of content, including (copy, visuals, video and infographics).
- Cooperate closely with the QS digital team including (editorial, designers, email marketers and regional teams).
- Distribute content across a wide range of relevant channels matching format with output and audience.
- Build and execute online communities for specific groups of interest in the higher education sector.
- Track trends and social conversations about the sector and QS events.
- Monitor and track TopMBA.com activity, engagement and conduct regular competitor analysis.
- Support and provide inputs on regional content strategy, helping build a larger brand presence in local media using the content.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- Minimum 2 years of social media marketing, digital event marketing or writing experience.
- Demonstrated working experience in curating content and delivering social engagement.
- Proficient knowledge of using social media for delivering organic growth.
- Effective understanding of using various analytical tools, including web analytics.
- Solid ability to interpret data to drive decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent command of written and verbal English language.
- Ability to work independently or as a team player.
About QS Quacquarelli Symonds:
QS Quacquarelli Symonds was founded in 1990 and has established itself as the leading global provider of specialist higher education and careers information and solutions ensuring that candidates have access to the best tools and the best independent expert information before making a decision.