Pencilvent is looking for a Social Media Executive. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop and improve social media and digital marketing strategy.
- Perform new creative advertising ideas such as (Motion Graphics and Animation).
- Provide different content on various social media platforms such as (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and LinkedIn) on a regular basis.
- Coordinate social media messaging with advertising departments, account managers and quarterly or seasonal company goals.
- Respond and react to changes in social networks functionality, etiquette and reporting.
- Collaborate and connect with social media influencers and bloggers.
- Monitor and present relevant data, trends, successes and exceptions.
- Cooperate with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns or other brand messages.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in the same role.
- Extensive understanding of different social media platforms and their usage, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers.
- Effective working experience in dealing with various social media platforms such as (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube).
- Proficient understanding of using social media analytics and reporting tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks under pressure to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Excellent command of English language.
Pencilvent is a creative production company that specializes in unique branding, marketing strategy, interior design and events creation.