Ally Fashion is looking for a Social Media Content Manager in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Communicate closely with the head of e-commerce and our marketing department, working collaboratively to create content to achieve growth KPI’s and sales results.
- Maintain an e-commerce and marketing department with creative, on-brand content concepts, campaigns and competitions.
- Improve and maintain the brand’s content schedule in line with seasonal promotional calendar and marketing objectives.
- Promote, implement and manage a social media influencer program utilizing influencer, content creators and bloggers and vloggers to reach our target market and increase brand awareness.
- Advance and grow our social media presence on all platforms.
- Lead the digital advertising agency and report on activities.
- Assure consistency across all social and digital channels.
- Design copy for website and blog.
- Aid with creating social media and brand content including graphics and video.
- Support for design and production of EDM’s.
- Head the social media engagements and inquiries.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a content and social media marketing role with a branded environment ideally in fashion.
- Effective experience in fast environments of retail or fashion.
- Deep knowledge of content creation and experience working across various social platforms.
- Proficient experience in delivering campaigns with high engagement levels, running free and paid social campaigns and analyzing results.
- Familiarity with content management systems and web analytics tools.
- Proven track record in coordinating digital marketing communications including social and EDM’s.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite skills.
- Solid organizational skills combined with the ability to handle a fast-paced retail environment.
- The ability to prioritize, use initiative and perform under pressure.
- Ability to report and to recommend innovative content strategies.
About Ally Fashion:
Since establishing in 2011, Ally has become a household name in the Australian fashion industry, with over 130 store locations nationally and a thriving online store shipping worldwide. With a continual plan to grow expansively in the coming years, Ally’s spread continues.