Scarlett Street is looking for a Social Media Content Creator in Ontario, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create brand content strategies (collaboratively with our production and marketing team).
- Design shot-lists and social calendars.
- Curate, photograph and create visual (video and print) content.
- Improve copy for social media including blogs, captions, and hashtags.
- Adhere to visual and written storytelling.
- Lead social media content for various platforms.
- Community engagement for client accounts.
- Head the social channel for various clients.
- Build and maintain social media content.
- Plan and generate monthly data reports based on platform analytics.
- Keep up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices and trends.
- Effective experience with creating content strategies.
- Proficient experience with social calendar builds out, scheduling, and platform management.
- Proven track record in project management tools like Asana, Slack and G Suite.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and AVID media composer skills.
- Expert knowledge of the operation of Video and Photo DSLR cameras.
- Deep knowledge of all pop culture and social media platforms.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Solid time management skills (deadlines are très important).
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal and creative storytelling.
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, and takes the initiative.
- A natural storyteller with a passion for content creation.
- Detail-oriented, creative and adaptable to a high-speed work environment.
- Ability to pivot quickly in terms of strategy.
- The ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently (you’ve always got a supportive team behind you).
About Scarlett Street:
Scarlett Street is a full-service creative agency that provides clients with a one-stop-shop solution that includes: strategy, branding, design, print, marketing, web applications, and content creation.