Zartis is looking for an iOS Developer in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve efficient, reusable and performant code.
- Organize quick prototypes to prove concepts.
- Design, develop and deploy new features and products.
- Merge native applications with (back-end .NET) systems.
- Classify and address performance issues.
- Associate in the transition of our mobile apps to a highly modularized architecture.
- Develop micro-apps that integrate seamlessly with the rest of the eco-system.
- Participate in code reviews and design workshops.
- Cooperate with product designers to implement the next generation of products.
- Control research and proof of concepts on emerging technologies.
- Progress test cases and write unit, integration and automation tests.
- Work as part of a cross-functional agile development team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent combination of education.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with (iOS, shipping at least one application or software library).
- Effective experience in Objective-C or Swift (Preferable Swift).
- Proficient experience with additional platforms a major benefit particularly (.NET and Android).
- Familiarity with integration methodologies for APIs (OAuth, XML, JSON and REST).
- Efficient understanding of object-oriented design principles.
- Solid experience with (GIT) or other revision control system.
- Proven knowledge and experience of agile development methodologies.
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills within a distributed development team.
- Quick learner and open for new technologies.
Zartis is a European IT recruitment services company. It works with US companies building teams in Europe and European companies building out their development teams.