Quadruple Business Services is looking for an SEO Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Define and execute SEO strategies across client websites including (providing competitor insights, on and off-page technical audits and implementation troubleshooting).
- Manage end-to-end optimizations including (metadata, content, on-page technical, site architecture, link hygiene and site speed).
- Cooperate closely with the content team to amplify content strategies and provide on-page optimization recommendations.
- Provide regular data insights to help identify new opportunities for traffic growth.
- Manage relationships with clients and developers in implementing recommendations.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly reports.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as an SEO specialist.
- Effective technical knowledge including performing (on-page technical audits and troubleshooting canonicalization, URL structures, site architecture, sitemaps, robots.txt and redirects).
- Expert experience of (on-page, off-page activities, link building and Article submission).
- Extensive working knowledge of using (Google Analytics, Search Console and Keyword Planner).
- Deep understanding of keyword research, competitive analysis and page ranking.
- Advanced experience with relevant SEO tools required to execute a strategy using (aHrefs, SEMRush, AWRCloud and Screaming Frog).
- Strong working skills of using (MS Excel).
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
About Quadruple Business Services:
Quadruple Business Services offer a wide range of web development, design, mobile application development, staffing services, HTML5, custom software development and SEO services customized solutions to enable businesses to optimize resources and increase productivity and profits.