Independent News is looking for an SEO Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with the development and product teams to define and deliver structural updates that maximize referral traffic such as (Schema, hub pages, tagging, URL structure, sitemaps and duplicate content).
- Keep up to date with new trends and fluctuations and recommend proactive and reactive action in the face of algorithm updates and other changes to the wider news ecosystem.
- Use SEO reporting and analytical tools to identify activities and opportunities for improvement.
- Manage all technical SEO requirements in conjunction with the development team.
- Regular liaising with editorial teams on.
- Provide strategic and operational recommendations for optimizing content for search.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the same role.
- Deep experience in putting together link building strategies and executing digital PR and outreach campaigns.
- Extensive experience of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
- Proficient working experience of using (Moz, Screaming Frog, Search Console and other SEO tools).
- Expert knowledge of using (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio).
- Effective understanding of developing and implementing SEO and content marketing strategies for businesses.
- Familiarity with multiple content management systems.
- Strong working skills of using MS Office.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
About Independent News:
Independent.ie provides up to the minute news content and services to a global audience leveraging core content from leading national newspapers such as the Irish Independent and Sunday Independent as well as breaking news.