CIDG Egypt is looking for an SEO Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage and optimize all social media activities on all platforms such as (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Optimize the website for SEO and industry keywords.
- Manage and improve the company (website, content, SEO, backlinks, uploading new products and improve organic website traffic).
- Take control of the domain, hosting and email accounts.
- Advertise in a B2B, register the company on business websites and manage these accounts.
- Design and send email shots regularly every week.
- Create and conceptualize the design, graphics, animation and video for web pages and social media.
- Plan and execute social media strategy through research, platform, determination, bench making and target audience.
- Develop and execute SEO strategies and Adword campaigns.
- Manage and maintain the site analytics, metrics, campaign reporting and coding.
- Create a database of e-mails for lead generation.
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors and ensure the website is filled with optimal keywords.
- Create weekly and monthly reports about the website traffic and conversion by developing custom reports in Google Analytics to measure the campaign’s effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field is required.
- At least 2 years of proven working experience in the same role.
- Effective experience in writing SEO friendly content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
- Advanced understanding of using Google Analytics, Search Console, Trends and Keyword Planner.
- Deep knowledge of using SEO tools such as Moz, MajesticSEO and Brightedge.
- Proficient working experience in performing on-page technical audits, .htaccess, canonicalization, URL structures, site speed, sitemaps, robots.txt and redirects.
- Basics understanding of WordPress or Magneto.
- Excellent working skills of using MS Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of English language is a must.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
- Female candidates are required only.
About CIDG Egypt:
Creative Interior Design Group is a leading Egyptian manufacturer and warehouse of stoneware items in the Middle East supplying the world needs of marble, granite and limestone slabs.