Sokrati is looking for an SEO Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Plan and execute SEO campaigns, analytics, SE rankings monitoring, keyword research, site auditing methods and link analysis.
- Perform SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Perform strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative for multiple clients.
- Build and manage a team of around 5-7 people with a robust client portfolio.
- Watch and maintain the digital advertising budget and track success metrics.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in strategic planning and execution for search engine optimization.
- Extensive knowledge of SEO campaigns and analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in media, marketing, IT or a related field of study.
- Advanced understanding of using (Google Analytics, Search Console, Trends and Keyword Planner).
- Deep experience with SEO tools such as (Moz, MajesticSEO and Brightedge).
- Excellent working skills of using MS Excel.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
Sokrati is India’s leading digital Ad technology, paid search and big data analytics firm, with proprietary algorithms, artificial intelligence and automation at its backbone.