Alyasra Fashion is looking for an SEO Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage and oversee SEO performance daily and communicate outcomes to relevant stakeholders.
- Identify trends, benchmark and monitor competitor performance activities.
- Provide and present on-page, off-page SEO tactics, technical SEO and website architecture.
- Dive with search data analysis to identify future opportunities for the quantifiable outcome.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Collaborate with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Bachelor’s degree in an information system, marketing, communications or any field.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in running SEO at an established B2C company.
- Proficient knowledge of using website analytics tools such as (Google Analytics, PowerBI and Google Data Studio).
- Advanced understanding of using (Search Console, Trends and Keyword Planner).
- Deep working knowledge of SEO tools such as (Moz, MajesticSEO and Brightedge).
- Effective experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and data-driven thinking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
About Alyasra Fashion:
Alyasra Fashion is a regional fashion retail leader with a world-class portfolio of over 60 high-end fashion, footwear and accessories brands.