InsureMyTrip is looking for an SEO Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Conduct end-to-end keyword research, search theme analysis, content structuring and creation.
- Write specification documents and designing experiments to test new strategies and opportunities for growth.
- Perform analysis on landing pages and sessions to report on the performance of tests and organic channel.
- Manage routine site crawling, technical issue reporting and SEO ticket management.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure both existing properties and new feature development has the SEO requirements represented.
- Execute on-page optimization projects in conjunction with website team.
- Perform technical optimization for the page (Title, URL, META tags, heading and alt text tags).
- Assist with regular backlink audit and spam link cleanup.
- Analyze competitors’ link profile to inform our link acquisition strategy.
- Provide support and direction for off-page link acquisition projects.
- Build and create the site link strategy and content optimization to best leverage our product and content assets for SEO.
- Content copy optimization to assist content marketing strategy.
- Re-optimize pages on a regular basis to maintain consistent high search engine visibility.
- Support in shaping content and content strategy for SEO optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of SEO experience with on-page optimization and keyword research.
- Proficient working experience in using SEO industry tools such as (Keyword Planner, SEMRush, Screaming Frog Spider, Moz Pro and Linkdex).
- Expert working knowledge of using (Google Analytics and Webmaster tools).
- Strong logic reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact successfully with cross-functional teams and build collaborative relationships.
- Ability to manage a multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
InsureMyTrip is the leading online travel insurance comparison site featuring top products from the most trusted providers in the industry.