Work Wave is looking for an SEO Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage SEO campaigns for multiple websites to increase traffic and leads.
- Develop strategic concepts/initiatives to optimize website performance.
- Cooperate with website designers and developers to help set-up websites.
- Leverage Google Analytics and other tools to increase keyword performance and rankings.
- Perform and present reports and status updates to corporate marketing and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field is required.
- At least 2 years of proven SEO working experience.
- Effective knowledge of on page optimizations including (title tags, heading tags, meta descriptions, cross-linking and appropriate keyword density).
- Expert understanding of off-page SEO such as (link building and creating citations).
- Proficient experience with back-links and their impact on rankings as well as page rank and domain authority.
- Extensive working experience with technical SEO aspects such as (sitemaps, semantic markup, canonical tags, pagination and resolving crawl errors).
- Advanced working skills in using (Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and other related SEO reporting tools).
- Ability to always stay up to date with the latest trends in search engines and their ever-changing algorithms.
- Excellent understanding of using (MS Excel).
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a collaborative team member.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
About Work Wave:
Work Wave provides intuitive cloud-based field service and fleet management solutions that help organizations with a mobile workforce transform their business.