JM Financial is looking for an SEO Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Define, develop and execute SEO strategies and tasks to meet aggressive business goals.
- Plan and implement directory submissions, backlinks building strategy, original content advantage and acquiring competitive keywords strategy.
- Oversee and analyze the relevant competitive landscape and market trends.
- Content strategy and planning, based on performing rigorous keyword research, trend analysis and idea generation.
- Collaborate with multiple departments (Engineering, Design and Content) to define business and technical requirements and execute the rollout of SEO features and functionality.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in search engine optimization with a track record of proven wins on the high-volume websites.
- Deep understanding of SEO principles, factors, strategies and implementations.
- Advanced experience with standard SEO tools such as (SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz, Google, Webmaster Tools and Botify).
- Proficient knowledge of technical-SEO fundamentals such as (page titles, meta tags, headers, URL structure, link anchor text, site crawl issues and structured metadata).
- Extensive understanding of running and analyzing multiple URL-based tests.
- Basic experience with web technologies (HTML and CSS).
- Excellent working skills in using (MS Excel).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a collaborative team member.
- Ability to manage a multitude of tasks and information to meet deadlines successfully.
About JM Financial:
JM Financial is one of India’s leading financial services groups, offers an array of services to corporations, financial institutions, high net-worth individuals and retail investors. The Group is known for its diverse financial services such as Investment Banking, Institutional Equity Sales, Trading, Research & Broking, Wealth Management and Equity Broking.