The Street is looking for an SEO Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Collaborate closely with editorial team to provide daily trending keywords and stories for creation.
- Ensure that the editorial work adheres to SEO best practices.
- Perform keyword research and meta optimization of (Title tags, Meta Tags, HTML Tags and Alt Tags).
- Draft outlines for SEO content creation.
- Execute internal link optimization of existing and new stories to aid SEO efforts.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in-house or in an agency environment.
- Extensive experience in working with various SEO reporting and analytics tools.
- Advanced working knowledge of using (Google Analytics, Search Console and Trends).
- Deep understanding of performing (On-Page and Off-Page) SEO optimization.
- Superior experience in using (MS Office).
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines effectively.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
About The Street:
TheStreet is a leading digital financial media company reporting on the latest investing trends and analysis to investors around the world.