River Island is looking for an SEO Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Responsible for the SEO channel including strategy development and budget ownership for all River Island domains the UK, US, AU and FR.
- Head all aspects of SEO, leading relevant areas of the business on KW research, link building, analysis and website auditing.
- Assure that all product areas are optimized for ROI and profitability.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly report on activities and results against core KPI’s along with recommendations on future strategy.
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders to ensure SEO campaigns are reported on efficiency and results are communicated to relevant stakeholders within the e-commerce and marketing departments.
- Improve close relationships with e-commerce, PR, IT and marketing stakeholders.
- Promote and managing the external agency and consultant relationships as required.
- Collaborate with the e-commerce development team to advise on MVT testing to improve conversion rate from SEO traffic.
- Operate closely with the social and content teams to ensure SEO considerations are being taken into account and maximized.
- Perform with the PPC manager to understand the relationship between SEO and PPC and advise on the best strategy for driving incremental search traffic and revenue.
- Serve closely with the e-commerce product teams to ensure that the onsite and offsite strategy is aligned to core product pushes.
- A key responsibility in the internal project to update the search and merchandising platform providing recommendations to optimize natural search performance.
- Secure up to date with industry trends, competitor activity, innovations and opportunities within the SEO space.
- Passionately provide to internal stakeholders on all areas of SEO to educate the business and improve SEO performance.
- At least 3 years SEO experience essential client or agency side.
- Effective management experience essential client or agency side.
- Proficient experience working on SEO for fashion retailer desirable.
- Sound knowledge of web analytics (Omniture) preferable but not essential.
- Expert understanding of SEO tools, Google Search Console, Webmaster, Hitwise, Link Building (e.g. Majestic SEO and Open Explorer) Crawler Software (e.g. Screaming Frog and Deepcrawl).
- String foreign language skills desirable but not essential.
- Deep technical understanding
- Solid analytical skills including budgeting and forecasting capability.
- Strong interest in fashion.
- Ability to create innovative out of the box ideas and challenge the status quo.
About River Island:
River Island is a brand with an impressive heritage. As well as UK and Ireland, it is represented globally through its stores in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Asia.