Urbane Recruitment is looking for an SEO Manager in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve effective SEO strategies for the clients.
- Design and execute SEO campaign which includes keyword research, competitor’s analysis, outreach, link building, content marketing and helping out SEO lead with technical SEO side of things occasionally.
- Assure that all the websites under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the targeted audience.
- Accountable for all SEO and Content marketing activities that drive successful results for the clients.
- Set forward creative campaign ideas for the SEO team that can then be utilized to help build links and improves organic performance.
- Minimum 3 years of SEO experience.
- Deep understanding of using Google Analytics.
- Effective experience in linking strategies and reverse engineering.
- Proficient experience in conversion optimization.
- Excel to an intermediate level (loop Ups, Pivot Tables and IF functions).
- Proven knowledge of a variety of CMS systems.
- Strong understanding of server-side concepts such as (PHP, ColdFusion, RoR and .Net).
About Urbane Recruitment:
Urbane Recruitment has an approach in recruitment is highly flexible and it prides its selves on challenging the more traditional models through being easier to deal with, adaptable, highly innovative and consistently more efficient in delivering outstanding candidates for a broad spectrum of roles.