Frasers Hospitality is looking for an SEO Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Analyze keywords to suggest keywords that will resonate with our target audience.
- Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and performance and fine tuning it accordingly.
- Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
- Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes.
- Develop and execute link building campaigns but within SEO guidelines based on Google releases.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps and webmaster tools).
- Measure and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels to improve rankings.
- Generate and analyze quarterly SEO reports for all Fraser properties.
- Monitor and implement new elements that may affect SEO rankings such as (SSL, AMP, the use of Pop-ups, site architecture, domain creation, naming convention and site loading speed).
- Cooperate with SEO agencies on foreign languages content and SEO strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, computer science or any related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the same role.
- Effective understanding of SEO onsite and offsite optimization.
- Proficient experience with (Social Media Optimization and Content Optimization).
- Expert knowledge of using (Google Analytics, Webmaster and keyword planner).
- Deep experience with relevant SEO tools required to execute a strategy using (aHrefs, SEMRush, AWRCloud and Screaming Frog).
- Advanced working skills in using (MS Excel).
- Ability to work independently or as a collaborative team player.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
About Frasers Hospitality:
Frasers Hospitality develops and operates serviced apartments and hospitality properties for corporate, business or leisure stays. It offers corporate housing apartments, stay hotels and residences, short to long-term serviced residences and hotel residences.