GreenStone is looking for an SEO Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Ensure all work across the business is done to the highest standards of technical, content and linking practice.
- Manage key relationships with SEO third parties and agencies to ensure the company secures effective SEO support, including projects such as outreach, link cleansing, partner building, planning and execution.
- Collaborate closely with the content team to ensure a clear plan and calendar is in place to produce engaging, shareable and valuable content marketing.
- Support our front-end team in their planning of technical optimization of our web assets for highest SEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience working in the same role.
- Proven experience in removing links and Google reconsideration request.
- Extensive experience in search engine optimization (SEO) and in managing search based marketing activities.
- Proficient working knowledge of popular keyword tools such as (Google, Market Samurai, Majestic SEO, BrightEdge and Searchmetrics).
- Deep understanding of using website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including (Google Analytics).
- Effective knowledge of working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Advanced experience in implementing tag management systems, tracking tags and identifying tracking code errors.
- Expert understanding of SEO best practice and ability to demonstrate implementation and results, showing an ROI for SEO.
- Efficient working skills with trafficking ads via (double click or other ad servers).
- Strong working knowledge of (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
GreenStone specializes in the design, marketing, distribution and administration of personal insurance products. Since its formation in 2007, Greenstone has focused on developing simple and affordable direct insurance products for customers.