Broadies Aircraft is looking for an SEO Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Research, devise and implement unique SEO strategies for insurance.
- Manage all aspects of the insurance SEO offering, including (on-site techniques, link building, blogging, content marketing, online PR, technical SEO crawl errors, data mark up and XML sitemaps).
- Support implementation of SEO technical audit outcomes.
- Manage a team of in-house SEO support functions including a (copywriter/content manager and web editor) to deliver effective campaigns.
- Collaborate with the business unit, social media and PR teams to devise an effective SEO strategy which works across a range of platforms.
- Cooperate with the agency to monitor client’s backlink profiles and take action as necessary to protect against algorithmic penalties.
- Provide regular SEO reporting to the business unit on SEO performance.
- Create the SEO activity plan and associated deliveries to ensure activity happens on time and within budget.
- Coordinate with the PPC manager to ensure effective keyword targeting and landing page structure.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related field is required.
- Proven experience within a similar role either within an agency or client side.
- Demonstrate an effective track record of delivering high-performance SEO strategies.
- Proficient experience with (Google Webmaster, Google Analytics and Adwords).
- Deep understanding of On-page and Off-page optimization factors.
- Advanced knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates.
- Expert working skills of (HTML and CSS).
- Strong understanding of using (MS Excel).
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Solid team management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
About Broadies Aircraft:
Broadies Aircraft, founded in 1946, is an FAA Repair Station in addition to being an authorized service center for Cessna, Lycoming, Pratt & Whitney, and SMR Ice Shield with a team of skilled, factory-trained technicians provides airframe and engine maintenance, repair, overhaul and inspection services for corporate, private and charter aircraft operators.