Kagool is looking for an SEO Executive. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Deliver SEO projects for a variety of major clients.
- Perform and provide on-site and technical audits.
- Collaborate closely with the development teams to address technical issues and suggest improvements.
- Present regular reports with a proactive approach to engaging with key clients.
- Cooperate with some of the agency’s biggest clients whilst upholding the reputation of delivering excellence throughout all SEO projects.
- At least 2 years of proven working experience in the same role.
- Expert knowledge of using SEO tools such as (Majestic SEO, Screaming Frog and Google Search Console).
- Extensive experiences in conducting on-site and technical audits using a range of SEO tools with the ability to articulate findings to colleagues and clients effectively.
- Proficient understanding of key SEO and on-site techniques needed to improve SERP rankings.
- Impeccable troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Strong written communication skills with a desire to deliver continued excellence to a variety of clients.
- Ability to interpret large volumes of data, highlighting key trends to make insightful recommendations for a range of clients.
- Advanced working skills in using (MS Excel).
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
Kagool is an award-winning digital agency and top tier, Sitecore platinum partner with offices in Cardiff, Manchester and London. And more than 65 digital specialists in-house, including Sitecore developers, visual and UX designers, digital marketers, SEO and digital strategists.