Zava is looking for an SEO Consultant in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage overall SEO performance across all countries, languages and brands.
- Design and lead the SEO strategy for brands DrEd, Zava and Superdrug Online Doctor.
- Recognize new content opportunities and strategies, working with the content team to execute the ideas.
- Cooperate with local managers to build the SEO function across all territories and languages.
- Operate with the product, engineering and locale teams to Implement technical SEO measures on all websites to meet the highest standards.
- Analyze and approve the work of in-house and outsourced SEO professionals.
- Collaborate with other teams to come up with new ideas for great content to drive long-term organic search growth.
- Coordinate with PR and other teams on content marketing campaigns.
- Perform with data and analytics to build reports and dashboards that give insights into organic search performance, trends and opportunities.
- Produce training and education within the company to help individuals build their SEO expertise and onboard new joiners.
- Evangelise about the importance of SEO within the wider company.
- Deep understanding of how search engines work.
- Solid understanding of on-page SEO like indexation, structured data, canonicalization, crawl-ability, and a good level of HTML and CSS skills.
- Expert knowledge of the holistic user journey via the organic search channel.
- Effective experience in the relevant SEO tools such as Google Search Console, SEMrush, Majestic, SISTRIX, STAT, Searchmetrics andGoogle Analytics.
- Stakeholder management and strong collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of the relevant metrics and data.
Since starting out in 2011, it has worked alongside the likes of Superdrug and some of the biggest names in the industry to deliver over 1.5 million treatments across Europe. Providing a discreet and convenient way to give its patients the care they need.